 From: darshan <ccievoice0...@hotmail.com>
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 1:49 PM
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] 3945 mgcp voice gateway inbound/outbound call with
no voice

Dear Experts;

We have replaced the old 3745 Voice gateway with 3945 and this gateway is
registered in cucm 7.0 as mgcp gateway.

We replace the Box and put the new 3945 in rack and plug out the E1 and
Ethernet cable and plugin in 3945.

From call manager side we deleted the 3745 and added 3945 and it registered.

Call established outbound and inbound and for both calls there is No VOICE in
both the ways.

Appreciate your help.
Attaching sh run sh invent and deb isdn q931

Regards
Darsh