Congrats, Justin.

DQ
d...@cisco.com<mailto:d...@cisco.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2012, at 2:16 PM, "Bill Lake"
<whl...@gmail.com<mailto:whl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Congratulations,

Kick back and have a wonderful weekend, get back to a normal life and not the
life of a CCIE candidate.

We could also use a nice debrief of training things you did that helped you.

I don't want NDA or even lab stuff just your ideas on what helped you most to
reach your goal.

Bill

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Justin McIntyre