From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Rynard Coetzee
Sent: Παρασκευή, 28 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 9:48 πμ
To: michael.se...@compucom.com; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CUCME in SRST mode IOS Version 15 / Toll Fraud
Prevention.

Hi Michael
Yes  ,I know about the Trust list on the routers ,my problem is that the SNAP
protocol does not build the Ephone-dn`s of the phones when the site falls into
SRST mode ,even though I have set to auto provision all. So one of the phones
actually registers to GW but without a DN and the other phone does not even
register ,but I have found this to be a problem in the phones config file.
Thanks