It has been a couple of weeks since I did that lab. IIRC, then you need to
either create a custom layout or use the existing default (named "default").
You'll need to create a new field first ("callinq") and then add that field to
the layout (preferably, just tweak default). You can do this via desktop admin
or http://<uccxIP>:6293/teamadmin/login.cda. Look for the fields section under
Enterprise Data.

-Bill
--