The proctor must be able to test every question. There should be no scenario
where you break a previous task to accomplish a new task. If you do this, you
will lose the points of the earlier question.

DQ
d...@cisco.com<mailto:d...@cisco.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2012, at 8:43 PM, "Barrera, Hugo"