I think that is a typo.  Stick with 16384.

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Steffen Bruening
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:28 PM
To: ccie_voice
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CME Multicast MOH Port number

Hi all,

I know that usually we would configure multicast moh for CME in this way
"multicast' moh 239.1.1.1 port 16384 route ....". I read through the CME admin
guide and found the following sentence:

port port-number-Media port for multicast. Range is 2000 to 65535. We recommend
port 2000 because it is already used for normal RTP media transmissions between
IP phones and the router.

I use hardware vpn with Proctorlabs so I can't test multicast moh with my
phones at home. Did somebody uses Port 2000 for multicast moh?

Regards

Steffen

itevomcid