Anyone using IPExpert streaming VODs on an iPad?  Mine works to my Macbook pro,
but doesn't work to my iPad (either in Safari or Dolphin browsers).  I'm on the
"New iPad / iPad 3" running iOS 6.  I go to my account, go to my streaming
products, pick one, and I get the video window on the page. It sits for a bit,
then I get a "Play Button" icon with a circle & line through it in the player.
Can anyone offer any help?  TIA.
--
DQ
Dan Quinlan - CCIE #36129