Forget my message below. Actually, ! has to match a number, so that probably
won't work. You can use a ? To match 0 or more occurrences of the previous
digit. So a few ideas to try:

^[0-9]  (not 0 through 9)
or

You might need some explicit matches to avoid matching no-null strings.

Interested to hear what works.

DQ
Dan Quinlan, CCIE #36129
daqui...@cisco.com<mailto:daqui...@cisco.com>

On Oct 19, 2012, at 6:40 PM, "Dan Quinlan (daquinla)"