Hello,

Apologies for sending this message to the list.

I need your advice regarding my home lab.

My CUCM was running on a desktop which crashed now I got new HP DL 360
G5 server it is 2x QUAD-cpu  XEON 2.00  Gig hz.
This server has 16 Gig RAM.

Currently server is configured with RAID 5 so disk spare is showing
400 Gig but I want to change to RAID 0 so I can have full 590 Gig disk
space.

I have two choices:

1. Install Windows 2008 R2 enterprise edition 64 bit OS eval 180 days.
Then install
VMware  Workstations  7.0 and create 4-5 virtual machines.

2. Install ESXI 5.1 which is free and manage Virtual environment using
vSphere client

Because I want to take snapshot of these VM for these virtual machine
on regular basis.

This is my last attempt to build this server otherwise I will start
using proctorlab rack if it does not work.
Please suggest and send your response directly.

Has anyone setup Unifiedfx lab edition. In my setup Audio is not
working. Please share your advice

Thanks & Regards,
Ramcharan Arya
CCIE # 28926