I'm at the point of factory reseting the CUE module and using the CUE wizard to
import users from CUCME.  The screenshot from the details solution guide on
page 567 doesn't look like what I'm seeing.  Under Run Initialization Wizard,
the screenshot from the book reads CallManger Express Login, whereas the actual
page I am getting reads CallManger Login.

The book reads as the following for the fields to populate:

Hostname
Web User Name
Web Password
XML User Name
XML Password

The actual page I get in my browser to 10.10.202.2
Primary CallManager *:
Secondary CallManager:
Tertiary CallManager:
Web User Name: