hi All,

Just wondering if you can help me with the following..

1)Is there an easy one  translation rule one can use to translate any
number of digits that come from pstn to a 4 digit number on phones registered
to cme or in srst?

2) Can num -exp be used to achieve the same as in question (1) ?

3) In srst when phones register to cme  and when voip dial peers to the
callmanger are active . In this scenario if we have some pots peers with the
same destination pattern as the voip dial peer  then how do we force the
calls to use the dial-peers for srst?

-Vir