Dear All,

I am integrating CUE with CME, When I run the initialization  Wizard , the
system keep giving me the following message
"Login to Call Manager Express as Administrator Failed. Check your Call
Manager Express Configuration"

I am using a Call Manager Express not on box with the CUE module, it is on
other router, the Telephony-Service Configuration that is related to the
username and password is here below :

*telephony-service*
* max-ephones 10*
* max-dn 10*
* ip source-address 192.168.35.1 port 2000*
* system message CME as SRST*
* time-zone 31*
* keepalive 10*
* max-conferences 8 gain -6*
* web admin system name admin password cisco *
*
*
My Questions Here:

1- Is it mandatory for CUE to be in the same router with CME?
2- Why this this message continue appear, I Put the correct information
about the Web user name and Passwor.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks