hi Guys,Thanks for your inputs. I changed the url to agentLogin.jsp. Nowwhen I
press the services button and then go to IPPA . I see the following error
message..."Either the agent ID or password u entered is invalid"I have double
checked the agent ID and pwd and it is correctI have added the phones to the RM
user. I have a resource group added to the IPCC extensions on UCCXWhat else do
I do?singh Original message From:"William Bell"< b...@ucguerrilla.com >Date: 2
Jan 13 00:00:03Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIEVoice] UCCX one button loginTo: Cc:
whl...@gmail.com, ccievoice@onlinestudylist.comWhich URL are you using for the
phone service. Sounds like you are
using:http://:6293/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentInitial.jsp...as opposed to
the following URL:http://:6293/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentLogin.jspThe
first URL will provide an input menu to the IP phone in a manner identical to
what you describe.The latter URL, when provisioned with the correct parameters,
will get you the one
 button login experience you are looking for.HTHBill William Bellblog:
http://ucguerrilla.comtwitter: @ucguerrillaOn Jan 1, 2013, at 9:05 AM, singh
wrote:hi Bill,Those fields are added to the users under the subscricption for
each phone.However when I press the services button on the phone it still
prompts me for the...Name PasswordExtensionInstead of directly logging into the
service. Original message From:"Bill"< whl...@gmail.com >Date: 31 Dec 12
23:28:24Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIEVoice] UCCX one button loginTo: Cc:
ccievoice@onlinestudylist.comSo when you assign the service to the phone add
those fields for each user, also when you create the service you can set
defaults so one user works right away and you just edit the restBillOn Dec 31,
2012, at 5:19 AM, "singh"wrote:hi Guys,I have configured 1 button login for my
agent phones however when I press the services button it takes me to name , ext
and password . I would like to configure it so that it directly logs in after I
 ress the services button instead ofhaving to enter the name , password and
idsinghGet Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now! For more information
regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit www.ipexpert.comAre
you a CCNP or CCIE and looking for a job? Check out
www.PlatinumPlacement.comGet Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now! For