And the SysAdmin guide can be found following
Products>Voice and UC>IP Telephony>Unified Messaging>CUC>Configure (left
pane links)>Configuration Guides>
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU WANT? Check the Documentation Guide.... DG for CUC 7.x

And you are there with most, if not all, of the links for the version
selected.

Cheers!

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:08 PM, Cory Gray <corygray22...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> The doc cd was retired from the lab many years ago.  It is now the support
> pages with the three windows for you to navigate through.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 14, 2013, at 11:18 AM, "CCIEing" <aboaz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I was practicing the cisco Documentation CD that will be available during
> the lab http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/psa/default.html
> to get used on it, I was searching for the topic in unity connection "How
> to set up the Phone View" ,this topic is mentioned in the System
> Administration for Cisco Unity Connection Release 7.X (
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/administration/guide/7xcucsag245.html
> )
> I was not able to find the path in the Doc CD, I used Google to fine this
> guide from cisco site.
>
> Do you guys practice the Doc CD - If not, then you have to, as this is the
> only documentation resource during the exam..-,
>
> do you know the Path to the system administration guide for the products.
>
> Awaiting your response, Appreciate that.

Suresh Bhandari