First you have to record the prompts, I recommend knowing how to do that in
uccx and CUC.  You never know when one method might not work.  Recording script
is easy, just use the icd.aef script, get rid of most and add the recording
feature from media.

I record with UCCX so the files are stored with a strange name so I suggest
changing it to something like thereare.wav and callsahead.wav but anything that
helps you. Change the name before using the uccx web page to upload the prompts
so they are available in the script repository, you need to use the appadmin
page to do this.

Then you get a reporting statistic showing the callers position in queue,
decrement this by 1 then create a prompt from that number.

Now you have three prompts, the two you recorded and the one you just create,
use a container prompt to put all three together.  Now play that prompt and
then connect the user to the selected resource.

Bill