Thanks for all the responses!

--
Todd

On Feb 11, 2013, at 9:33 AM, Ravindra Lakpriya
<lakpr...@gmail.com<mailto:lakpr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

It's just a regular windows 2003 vm with 2gb memory and 160 gb hard drive.

On Monday, February 11, 2013, Cory Gray wrote:
Can you install the CRS CD on a Non-MCS Server?  Or is there another method to
make CRS believes your VM is a MCS Server?

From: Ravindra Lakpriya
[mailto:lakpr...@gmail.com<javascript:_e({},%20'cvml',%20'lakpr...@gmail.com');>]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 9:19 AM
To: Cory Gray
Cc: Todd Carswell, (tcarswel);
ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com<javascript:_e({},%20'cvml',%20'ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com');>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Virtualized UCCX

Yes Corry that's why I went ahead with my method. No jtapi errors :-)

Sent from hand held
On Feb 11, 2013 6:15 PM, "Cory Gray"
<corygray22...@hotmail.com<javascript:_e({},%20'cvml',%20'corygray22...@hotmail.com');>>
 wrote:
My method
1. Build a VM for Windows Server 2003.  Because I am cheap and do not have a
license, I have to rebuild every 30 days because that is the Windows trial
period.
2. Once built, install IIS
3. Google and find the registry file that makes the VM appear as a Cisco
MCS7845 Server
4. Now that your server is a MCS7845, install CUCCX
5. After CUCCX is installed take a snapshot of the VM BEFORE you do the CUCM
integration.  This is so when you start new labs, no need to recreate the
VM... just redo the integration.

PS.  I always get JTAPI inconsistent versions between CUCM and CUCCX but
that has never impacted functionality.