Did you enable the default trap in unity connection?

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Ben John
Sent: Δευτέρα, 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2013 6:14 μμ
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Using UCCX for voice recording

Hi,
i created a call handler in Unity Conn i wanted to do a recording since i have
java issue with my Unity Conn i used UCCX to access Unity Conn and do my
recording when click Play/Record i get this error message " iniMMApplet:
InitMMAppletInstance failed to get instance " Anyone seen this type of error
message ?

Ben