Sorry but you only said you were doing the patterns for site b using the SLRG.

You did not mention the requirement to use the same RP for both an MGCP and
H323 GW

I was considering that you were creating separate dial peers for each site
using that sites SLRG.

1) SLRG are more difficult to make work if you have to use the same route
pattern, you should investigate translation patterns if you want to use the
same dial peer to send the calls to each site.

2) I never do it that way but. A general dial peer would work if all you have
to do is send the calls to the gateway.

3) I do SRST requirements exactly like my dialing requirements, so if it says
send sub/isdn then I do the same in SRST.  If the PSTN requires it in normal
mode they require it in SRST mode too.

You should continue to work with your dial plan until you can create any result
you want.  Keep making up and testing things you might see.

Sent from my iPad

>>> 9.[2-9]XXXXXX    -----------> local route group     ( strip predot)
>>> 91.[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXX  ------> local route group    ( strip predot)