From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Jamie Parr
(jamparr)
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 9:03 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] dspfarm timers

Hi all

When applying access lists and forcing SRST my dsp resources are taking a long
time to cycle through the available ccm list in my sccp group. To reach the
third choice seems to take forever(haven't timed it), although it does
eventually get there. I would like to speed this up, to save me time while
testing during the lab; I'm pretty sure we wouldn't get marked down for using
the standard timers. Can anyone shed any light on how we reduce the timeout for
ccm being inactive?

sccp ccm group 1
associate ccm 1 priority 1 <CM1>
associate ccm 2 priority 2 <CM2>