Experts!

Had been working on MVA.

Just to drop a question on RDP association. When we associate the desk
phone DN with RDP, both DN's must be in the same partition, so that users
can see remote in use on the desk phone and pickup the call within
configured time from the desk phone.

What I experienced that, when I try to call the internal DN, using the RDP
associated PSTN number, the call is failing, with "Temporary Failure" in
isdn debugs.

is this an expected behavior?

What if the question requirement is to get a call from same PSTN to the
associated internal DN?

I know we can separate the DNs putting them in separate partitions, but,
then desk phone pickup is not happening.

Any ideas?

TIA

--
Suresh Bhandari