Hi all,

After configuring my HQ GW as MGCP, then configure my T1 to register with
cucm , I was govern by the lack of the DSP resources, which force me to
define only 16 channel out of the 23 on my pri-group under the T1
controller configuration  !!

here is the config :

controller T1 0/0/0
pri-group timeslots 1-16 service mgcp

Then I faced a problem with my outgoing calls , the calls was dropping due
to the cause "*Requested circuit/channel not available*"

My Question here, as there is 16 channel in my Pri-group are
already configured, why all  calls get dropped with cause of
non availability of the resources, Why not to use one of the available
channels (1-16)

Appreciate your help

here is below the output of debug q931 for one of my outgoing calls:

*SDN Se0/0/0:23 Q931: TX -> SETUP pd = 8  callref = 0x000F *
*        Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A2 *
*                Standard = CCITT *
*                Transfer Capability = Speech  *
*                Transfer Mode = Circuit *
*                Transfer Rate = 64 kbit/s *
*        Channel ID i = 0xA98390 *
*                Exclusive, Channel 16 *
*        Display i = 'HQ PH1' *
*        Calling Party Number i = 0x2181, '7772022001' *
*                Plan:ISDN, Type:National *
*        Called Party Number i = 0x81, '911' *
*                Plan:ISDN, Type:Unknown*
*ISDN Se0/0/0:23 Q931: RX <- RELEASE_COMP pd = 8  callref = 0x800F *
*        Cause i = 0x82AC1810 - Requested circuit/channel not available*