grand welcome to the lab 7 carnival! many people get the lab7 on 2nd attempt ,
do the same things and score very high points and fail or pass (no visibility
to points) .. so with this lab 7 there is no definitive answer on many things
like CUPC, signaling, call routing.

Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 01:33:10 +0530
From: peterrodyc...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] LAB IN 1 Hr

Got lab 7 in SJC very big lab i completed in 6 hrs time was having full hopes
will clear the test

Lost in few sections like VG i got only 53% and HA less marks and did not got
marks in LAN qos.

I did exactly the way cisco expected this is really bugging me about VG section
as it was total 17 marks

If anyone want to be study partner please email me so that we can crack the lab
my friend attempted the same day he got lab 7 again twice its really really
painful because we both got 53% in VG and i want to know why all people missing
in this for no reasons.

Waiting for all to reply, Email me so that we can talk more rest all sections i
got 100% so if needed i can share the solutions.