I suspect that if your debugs have no results, your call is not passing
through the GK trunk. Make sure that your RP for Belgium has the GK trunk
selected.

Further, while making a call, on the gatekeeper check the "debug gatekeeper
main 10" command output and check it if the GK itself is receiving the call.

HTH

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Hesham Abdelkereem <
heshamcentr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Experts,
>
> I'd like to ask you a very quick question.
> I have setup a BBGK gatekeeper CUBE between HQ and PSTN (Belgium).
> However, I see very odd behaviors
> 1-The call is connecting  whether the Gatekeeper trunk has h245 TCS
> waiting for capability set is ticked or untucked. I want to know why it is
> working with the checkbox ticked.
> 2- when i debug and write the following debugs
>
> *debug cch323 h225 *
>
> *debug cch323 h245 *
>
> *show gatekeeper-calls*
>
> *it never shows anything *
>
> *whether if i call from HQ - PSTN  OR HQ-SC on both sides*
>
> *
> *
>
> *also it doesn't show anything on show gatekeeper calls it comes up with
> no active call results.*
>
> *
> *
>
> *3-i have attached here SDL traces from RTMT to look on.*
>
> *
> *
>
> *Thank you in advance and I appreciate all your efforts,*
>
> *
> *
>
> *Hesham*

Suresh Bhandari