Hi Experts,

It’s my first email (first impression WOW) I’m recently start preparing for
the LAB hopefully I will pass from the first attempt.

I’m facing very strange issue with LAB 10.1 VOL1 - RSVP enabled location
…the lab is asking to configure and test RSVP between Phone HQ and Phone
BR1 using VOIP over WAN and here is the call flow:

Phone-HQ----CUCM ---H323 (HQ-VGW) ------H323(BR1-VGW)----Phone-BR1 …the
VOIP call is working fine and i configured everything correctly
(MTP,MRGL….etc) even I have checked DSG for lab but I’m facing the
following two issues:

1-      1-I got busy tone once I press any button for supplementary service
(Hold, Transfer ….etc) from both sites. (HQ & BR1).

2-      2-During VOIP call I cant see any RSVP connection from both VGW.

3-      3-In case I replace BR1-VGW from H323 to MGCP how can I configured
VOIP call from Phone-BR1 ----- MGCP (BR1-VGW) ------H323(HQ-VGW)----Phone-HQ
: I noticed that there is an issue with MGCP (BR1-VGW) once I tried VOIP
call.

Thanks in advance.

T-Joe