So basically no. You need a gateway to host the vxml script

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Mar 2013, at 07:16, "Pixar Perfect"
<pixarperf...@live.com<mailto:pixarperf...@live.com>> wrote:

And where do you plan to invoke the script and vxml function?

________________________________
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 23:51:10 +0300
From: aboaz...@gmail.com<mailto:aboaz...@gmail.com>
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com<mailto:ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] MVA functionality

Hello Friends...

I have the following setup, I am not sure if the will be suitable to enable the
MVA feature !

I have CUCM cluster, but his CUCM cluster has no voice GW or DID .. but this
CUCM cluster has Inter-cluster trunk to another CUCM cluster which has the DID
numbers ?

Can I configure the MVA for this setup..

Appreciate your input.

_______________________________________________ For more information regarding
industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit
www.ipexpert.com<http://www.ipexpert.com> Are you a CCNP or CCIE and looking
for a job? Check out www.PlatinumPlacement.com<http://www.PlatinumPlacement.com>