You definitely have a replication issue. You cannot go by the Unified Reporting
or by the perf counters (RTMT or from the CLI) as a valid indication of
replication health. I know that sucks but it's true.

I recommend using the CLI command: "utils dbreplication status all" from the
Publisher

In practice (and in the real lab) I use the following approach since NTP seams
to be where replication could fall apart on you:

1. Make sure that if you are using HQ, BR1, BR2 or some other device you
"control" in the lab as the NTP source for CUCM that that NTP server is
associated to a valid NTP clock source and is synchronized. Very important
step.

2. Set the NTP server on the Pub as you normally would

3. SSH to Pub and use "utils ntp status" command to ensure that time in
synchronized. If it does not sync then look at step 1 and you will need to
restart NTP on the pub.

4. SSH to Sub (after Pub is sync'd) and use the "utils ntp restart" command to
restart NTP. You could check status beforehand if you want but you'll need to
restart NTP 99.999% of the time.

5. Use "utils ntp status" on Sub to verify sync status. Once sync'd, proceed to
6.

6. Use "utils dbreplication status all" from Publisher to check replication
status.

If you see a db replication issue, I'd recommend fixing it. Various methods
exist. The method I use for this lab:

1. Subscriber:  utils dbreplication stop

2. Publisher: utils dbreplication stop

3. Once publisher has stopped replicating: utils dbreplication forcedatasyncsub
all

4. Reload Subscriber

This all takes 10 - 15 minutes, so try to avoid stupid mistakes and also try to
catch dbreplication issues early on

-Bill

--
William Bell