From: William Bell [mailto:b...@ucguerrilla.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 11:59 PM
To: Barrera, Hugo
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] No MWI Light SC calls SA or B thru GK

I believe you may be running into a known issue with the proctor lab setup.
Something about the SMTP domain being changed in CUC.

>From my notes:

- connect cli on CUC

- run the following to identify old and new domains

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select * from tbl_alias

- Run this procedure to fix

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb EXECUTE PROCEDURE
CDP_SmtpAddressMigrate('new.com<http://new.com/>','old.com<http://old.com/>')

-Bill

--
William Bell