Well,

I don't use/haven't used ccm-manager config. I rather configure it
manually.

So, from this, at least what I will follow is to configure it manually in
IOS, and then change them in GUI appropriately to match configured values.

Thanks for the views, and other views are most welcome.

--
Suresh Bhandari