I have to agree with Bill ...

I ALWAYS send an email to the support to confirm if my session are indeed linked !

Nic

Le Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:01:00 AM, Mohamed Gazzaz a écrit :
Hello,

I am copying the support team. They will clarify this issue for us.

Regards,
Mohamed Gazzaz

From: ahmad_tam...@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:45:21 +0300
To: ejzi...@gmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Back to back session IPexperts racks

Is there any specific email for the support ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2013, at 2:49 PM, "Edgar Feliz" <ejzi...@gmail.com
<mailto:ejzi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I've done it many times just ask them to "join" your sessions, the
    support team has always been great about doing it when you give
    them enough time and if racks are available

    Edgar

    On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 6:58 AM, Bill <whl...@gmail.com