thanks bill !!
And thats why we call it state of the art, greatest, cutting edge Catalyst :)
.. honor my sarcasm...i spent couple of hours playing with the accesslist,
policymaps etc ...

From: b...@ucguerrilla.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:08:11 -0400
To: kamina.j...@yahoo.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] [CORRECTED] CUE QOS on the Switch

Yeah, on the catalyst switch you won't see the counters increment. That's
normal.
I would tweak the policy-map:
policy-map CUEMAP class CUE-SIGNAL  set ip dscp cs3  police 320000 8000
exceed-action policed-dscp-transmit!You also need to modify your policed-dscp
map:
mls qos map policed-dscp 24 to 0

-Bill
--William Bell, CCIE #38914blog: http://ucguerrilla.comtwitter: @ucguerrilla

On Apr 17, 2013, at 5:59 PM, Jack Kamina wrote:on one of the practice lab the
need is to police the signaling packets to and from CUE inbound into the HQ
switch to 32 kbps and then remark the DSCP to 0. I built up the config below
but dont see any packets matched on the show policy-map interface command. CUE
IP is 10.1.6.253 . CUCM IP is 10.10.210.10 (pub) and 10.10.210.11 (sub) .....is
the
 access list built correctly?
access-list 110 permit tcp host 10.1.6.253 any eq 2748
!
class-map match-all CUE-SIGNAL
 match access-group 110
!
policy-map CUEMAP
 class CUE-SIGNAL
 set dscp af31
 bandwidth 20
!
interface Fa0/1/0
description  HQ-ROUTER-INTERFACE service-policy input CUEMAP
mls qosmls qos map cos 0 8 16 24 32 46 48 56mls qos map policed-dscp 24 26 to 8