Hi

Answers  below with red

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of CCIEing
Sent: 18 April 2013 03:17
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Full Lab, More than one question

Hi All,

Today I tried to make a full lab , it was my 1st try to do all tasks in 8 hours
session!

the following questions appeared :

1-Do i need to enable the auto registration on both CUCM servers, including the
starting/End DN information ?
No its ok with only one cucm server

2-  When you use the auto registration method to register your phone, what
exactly define which device pool the new registered phone will belong to
The default device pool. Then edit to the correct. Note that sometimes you get
an error with the auto registration so you have to disable all the security
services at both cucms and ADD the phones manually

3- What can be checked if SiteB Routed was not synchronized wirt HQ-Router, my
router stay un-synchronize
Which interface in HQ router is the ntp master? If is the loopback then try to
add ip ospf network point-to-point into the HQ Loopback interface

4- When it comes to any update of the Ringlists, do I need to restart TFTP
service in both servers, and does it mandatory to upload the Files to both TFTP?
Yes for both questions
And Finally, I really shocked how much time the full lab needs, I did not
finish 50 % of the lab in the 8 hours, I really need your advise regarding the
time challenge !!
The best choice is the device base approach. Search into YouTube to understand
the process
Best Regards