The description is not entirely correct.

Delayed Offer:  The UAC SDP is relayed on the ACK Message

INVITE ->
100 Trying <-
200OK <- With SDP
ACK -> With SDP

Early Offer

INVITE ->  With SDP
100 Trying <-
200OK <- With SDP
ACK ->

The SDP is moved from the ACK to the INVITE, This is why is Early Offer.

The 200OK should always contain SDP from the UAS.  Only Exception might be
when the SDP is sent on a provisional 1XX Message, like a 180 Ringing or
183 Session Progress.

In that case is refered to as "Early Media" instead of early offer.

So saying on delayed offer the SDP is on the 200OK, is incorrect since,
both scenarios have SDP on the 200OK, The difference is the variation
between the INVITE and the ACK.

This link has further description.
http://www.iplogos.fr/English-Resources/Focus/sip-early-media-early-offer-en.html

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 2:51 AM, CISCO CCIE VOICE <ccievoic...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you suresh i will check ths on my pod...
>

> On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Suresh Bhandari <bring...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Content Length 0 means, there will be an OK followed with SDP.... So
>> basically both are same.
>>

>> On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 1:56 PM, CISCO CCIE VOICE
>> <ccievoic...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Suresh, Thanks for you reply, If SIP 200 OK message has media then
>>> its DELAYED OFFER and SIP INVITE Message with content-length 0 also means
>>> the DELAYED OFFER so which one i have to consider ?
>>>
>>> thanks

>> --
>> Suresh Bhandari

Robert Thomas Zamora