Kevin, i saw your name a lot talking about new lab, if you want to discus on
any question / issue then post it, lot of experts here.dont just say "add
me.."thing.- ikizoo.

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 03:55:44 +0530
From: roncke...@gmail.com
To: otunola.aker...@gmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] LAB (8) is worst lab

I think i was the first guy who might have got this lab i am sure for it when i
saw i was totally shocked and could not able to do anything....
I am sure it's very usual if you don't practice those questions before going in
lab you cannot clear the test and its the fact.

taken ccie-voice-labs workbooks last week and saw it was so accurate i cannot
believe it
Now i am working on my next and last attempt if anyone is serious in studying
together & want to clear the test please add me on skype my id is (ric.terry)

tkhs