Hi,
whn i call frm PSTN to 2022400 it play the " Thank you for calling" then
"Thank You for waiting, we wll connect you with our Agent HQ1 " then i am
getting MOH audio after that call will goes to Site B Phone 1 and play the
prompt as ""Thank You for waiting, we wll connect you with our Agent
SiteB1" and then i am able hear MOH audio .After that i getting "i am sorry
we r currently facing system problm and r unable t process ur call