From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Martin Sloan
Sent: 01 May 2013 03:43
To: Josh Petro
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab IP Routing

Josh,

For the OSPF question, my current plan is to issue the below as part of a base
config on all routers to make sure I'm advertising the local networks and
hopefully negate any built-in troubleshooting for the routing piece:

router ospf 1
network 0.0.0.0 area 0

I'm interested to hear others opinions though.

Marty

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Josh Petro