Hi guys,

There is also the option to disable the validation of the domain name.
You can use "no mgcp validate domain-name"

It means you enter the device name without the domain suffix in the CUCM
configuration.

I've found it useful in environments where gateways are used for voice and
data networking - i.e. sometimes different teams or providers managing

Cheers,

Tim.