Dear Experts,

What is the mostly recommended way to mark all in/out traffic to specific
ip including protocol.

Assuming, we required to match all sip traffic which goes and in and out
from specific port and at the same time it requires to match the source and
destination as to be identified.

Question 1 :

Please mark down all the sip traffic from CUCM which goes in and out to
service provider [X1] but at the same time sip traffice goes out to the X2
through same port should not be marked.

Question 2:

I am not clear about the below usage in access-list..

ip access-list extended SIP
permit tcp any any eq 5060
permit tcp any eq 5060 any

What is the differance between* any any eq 5060  /** **any eq 5060 any  *

Thanks,
Ravi.