Just released.

To all of our CCIE Voice professionals. Here is a statement from the Director
of Marketing at Learning@Cisco:

"We are listening to the feedback from our valued CCIE community, and will be
adjusting the CCIE Collaboration requirements. As a quick preview of the
evolution of the CCIE Collaboration certification, a current holder of the CCIE
Voice designation will now be able to migrate to a CCIE Collaboration
credential by taking the CCIE Collaboration written exam only. We appreciate
all of the great feedback and patience of the community while we update our
webpages to reflect this change. We will be communicating further details about
this modification as soon as possible."

Just the messenger,

Josh Reola
www.ciscosimplified.com