hi,

I set up H323 trunk from UCM to my PSTN router (as H323 GW)

- EPNM : +15052022XXX
- RP  :  check "Use calling party Ext Mask"

But when i see the call in PSTN phone, it did not have +1505202xxx, but only
15052022XXX

questions:
- is this expected ?
- and if we want  +1505xxxxxx, what is the workaround ?

tks