Hello Guys,

I have a  few questions on UCCX script for recording a prompt

1) How do I find out where my recorded  prompt is being stored for  a
recording script I create?

2) If I am using spoken name upload  and then using the Upload prompt (
step)  just before the terminate step in the script then how do find where
my recording has been stored?

Many times  in question ( 2) I can hear my recorded prompt . But when I
search for it I don't find it.
I checked the wfavvid folder as well and prompts section.

Can someone help me out with the above  2 questions?

Regards,
Drake