Hey Josh,

No worries, it's great to get feedback on this.  I agree with you as well.
It has to be either a mis-wording of the task requirement or an error in
presenting the gatekeeper endpoint data.  I also think the IPExpert
material has been stellar, which made me really cautious to call it an
error in the material without getting some expert feedback.  I didn't think
there was a way to hard code the ports outside of the service parameters
but I wanted to check first.

Marty