Dear Experts,

I'd like to configure on CUCM when I dial *Extension then I can reach the
voicemail of the person directly and says "Sorry Extension 1130 is not
available please record ur message"

In V7 I just make a CTI Route Point with extension *XXXX on the internal
partition then forward all to voicemail then its absoultely working.

I have CUCM and Unity connection v9.1 and when I did that it just telling
enter your pin followed by pound like I am calling the normal voicemail
pilot number
I tried to tweak the forwarding routing rule and direct routing rule but no
chance unfortunately.

Any Ideas????

Thank you very much in advance