Robert,

HTTP port 6970 works fine on my 7.0 base cluster.  It's been a hidden
feature of the TFTP service for a while.  A lot of the newer phones use
this as you said for downloading anything TFTP used to be used for.

One of the best features is the file list.  No more switching to OS Admin
and you don't have to deal with the case-sensitive search used by TFTP file
management.  Ctr+f is way easier/faster.

http://x.x.x.x:6970/filelist.txt

Brian Meade