All,

I just integrated Unity Connection with CUCM but I'm getting a reorder tone with CFNA.  Scenario:

  • Any IP Phone on my system can dial the voicemail number (2600) either by dialing it on the keypad or pressing the voicemail button.
  • When I call from ANY IP phone to ANY device that has a voicemail box on Unity Connection, I get reorder tone.
  • Specific Example: DN 4002 calls DN 3002.  CFNA timer expires and I get reorder tone.
  • I used DNA to analyze the IP phone with DN 4002, first by dialing 2600 (the VM Pilot) and then 3002 (Site B, Phone 2)
  • In both DNA outputs, it shows that the call "should" be routing to VM

Can someone take a look at my DNA output and tell me what may be wrong here?  I've done this integration many times successfully so I'm flummoxed as to how CFNA does NOT work.

Thanks in advance!

--Todd