modified... Original message From:"singh"< singh8...@in.com >Date: 6 Jul 13
22:20:56Subject: css and partitions requiredTo:
ccievoicerequ...@onlinestudylist.com;ccievoice@onlinestudylist.comhello all,I
am wondering what would be appropriate number of partitions and CSS to create
...1) I normally createpartitions and css in the following manner ( these are
for 3 sites HQ, site B , site c)...CSSHQall  > Having access to partitions >
ptHQall, ptHQsiteBall , ptmeetme, ptaar, ptplusCSSsiteBall > Having access to
partitions > ptsiteBall, ptHQsiteBall , ptmeetme, ptaar, ptplusCSSsitecall >
Having access to partitions > ptsiteCall, ptHQsiteBsiteCallIs the above
correct?2) To my phones HQ, siteB , site cI do not assign any internal
partitions  it is all in none. Is this correct?3) I assign the CSS stated above
to the appropriate  phones , gateways, cti ports , CTI route points and VM
pilot .The partitions I assign only to route patterns , translation rules ,
meetme , Remote Destinatio
 n Profile . Is this correct?Please correct me if I am wrong.singhGet Yourself
a cool, short @in.com Email ID now! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID
now!