Guys ,

Get the biggest relief in your life. If you see this CUE QOS question just
give it up.
No one has ever scored that CUE Switch QOS and many people tried different
things.
My only advice give it up completely and never waste ur time or energy
solving it.
That particular lab is very long and if you have 2 hours left then try to
play with it and enjoy.
Knowing that the guys who passed this lab still didn't score that question
in particular.

In order for that question to be solved that needs to be consulted to a
very knowledgable Routing and Switching . SP and Voice simultaneously even
though the Cisco grading would be different than the real realistic world.

To conclude , Never waste ur time or energy solve this stupid question
trust me.
Your passing score is 80% and this stupid question could be about 4% of the
whole test.
I know for fact that every minor mark counts in the total but its really up
to the destiny.

To me CCIE Test is no longer a test that you are real knowledgable or not.
I definitely believe 100% CCIE test is like a gambling game , Jackpot or a
roulette in LAS VEGAS.

Don't have the faith that this thing is graded fairly with a standard.