Folks,

Can we achieve this with One  call handler only ?
 "Meet Me When joins meet me conference it should announce the participant name
and when somebody dials meet me number it should ask "who may I say its
calling".  and when Meetme not avail , go to HQ1 voicemail"

Each time I try to use one call handler, Message Setting always override the
Transfer rule, and as result call always go to HQ1 vm without asking me for
"Who May I say is calling".

tks