Not in my experience.... I can with lots of certainty say that I've seen it
when doing a reactive debug on a just- published script, and then after a few
calls, observed it turn into a positive integer. This was on an 8.5 cluster.
I'm certain it wasn't an invalid CSQ name... That said, I don't fully
understand everything that plays into it.

Would be worthwhile to play with some more. I disclaim any expertise, just
sharing what I've seen :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2013, at 1:01 AM, "Tanner Ezell"