Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:49:44 +0530
From: Dharambir kumar varma <dharambi...@gmail.com>
To: "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] AXL password

Hi

i have one cucm publisher/ and one cucm subcriber.

My cisco presense server is integated with Piblisher by using security password
and AXL username and password.

the same Axl username /Password we are using to login CUCM through webpage.
can we change this AXL username/password.
if i change then is there any impact on CUCM--Presense server ...
 Dharambir Kumar