Dear Experts,

I have an issue when trying to complete an off net to off net transfer for
calls using Verizon SIP trunking,

When a Deskphone calls a PSTN number call connected then transfer it to
another internal extension or Conference , I get the
message cannot complete transfer on the phone and the transfered part of
the call fails but the original call stays on hold.

I did the following:-

I have got the Block offnet to offnet transfer set to False on the CUCM,
also I tried to do this

voice service voip
sip
pass-thru content sdp

Also let me tell you other sutff for help
All the phones are 6945 , CIPC and Jabber

I have tested the same situation with a Polycom Conference station that is
registered to CUCM as 3rd Party SIP Endpoint everything is working perfect
transfer to another extension and make a multiple conference with multiple
PSTN numbers and internal extensions

also other weird thing is

If any Deskphone receive inbound PSTN call and transfer it to another
extension then it works also but not calling outbound to PSTN and transfer.

6945 , CIPC and Jabber clients are doing the same issues while with 3rd
Party Polycom conference everything works perfect

I have traced in the phones and I don't get any acknowledgment it just try
invite 3 times.

What could be the issue?

Many Thanks,

Hesham